Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wednesday Vert

"The Book" can be a life sucker, a total drag, and or a great place to meet people and get your net work on. This post is case in point. Last weekend you all remember Man am? Well at this event was a guy who is basically a super player from back in the day. Jeff Hedges is the man in question. The event was hectic to say the least and I was unable to actually meet Jeff but post event I took some initiative and friended Jeff on Facebook. One thing lead to another and BOOYA!! Last night I was able to watch and shoot a full blown Vert session. I cannot remember the last time I had a chance to get up close and personal with an 11 1/2 foot ramp. Steve Caballero was there even!! Super fun and got a hand full of photos. Thanks to Jeff for getting me lined up, Brad for driving, and everybody else who was there putting it down.

Christian








No comments:

Post a Comment