Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

As I'm writing this weather outside is full on. I guess after 5-6 months of dry, mother nature had the right to stomp. Well as I set off to collect the crew and get out yesterday afternoon to skate and shoot weather was on its way. I grabbed Jonathan, Dukie, Buddah, and Kevin and headed over to the park in Pacifica. As we parked the guys did the "rain, rain go away come again another day." Guess it worked cuz all through out the session it threatened to rain but some how could not quite pull it off. Weather treated me and my trusty d700 to some sweet conditions. Moody clouds and killer light to pull off some dramatic shots. I continue to work on my strobist skills, and I feel like the more I do it the better I get. Keep at it and improve.

Christian




No comments:

Post a Comment