Saturday, October 17, 2009

Peace Wall and 8 Stair

Sitting at home on heavy cavalry status. Woke up this a.m. and was juiced to go and shoot, but the wife is feeling a little tapped and needed my help around the house with the kids and chores. I have learned to be patient. So my post is going to be brief cuz I need to get it in while she and the youngest are catchin' a little cat nap. Yesterday I did some skating and shooting with some new faces. If you watch the blog you will recognize some, but Nick, and Alex are new. Session was first at Peace Wall, some blocks with coped ledges, and an 8 stair behind the Cal baseball field. Not a huge yield but I know that every time I shoot there could only be a few keepers. Well tomorrow is another day and I hope my patience today will pay off with a session tomorrow.

Christian




No comments:

Post a Comment