Wednesday, September 9, 2009

14mm debut

Well, I was able to sneak in a quick one last night and put the new lens through some motions. I kind of have to laugh at myself because the excitement of this lens really got me pumped to shoot but as I got home and uploaded shots I was less than super stoked on the results. I think it has to do with the idea that shooting this lens is going to require a different set of skills/process. For those who shoot wider angle I'm sure you know where I'm coming from. To get good shots my positioning relative to subject is going to have to be totally different so there will be a bit of a curve to this...but I'm down to get up in there and stick with it and learn more. These are the keepers and stay tuned for more to see the evolution of the "wide angle saga". Oh and one other quick thing...I'm becoming addicted to skating/shooting skating again! Peace.

Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment